Delivery of Digital Courses
- Courses sold by Insaka are eLearning digital courses.
- Upon successful payment for the course you will be granted access and you can work through the course content at your convenience.
- Watching the course videos does use internet data which may lead to additional costs for the student.
- If you have selected a payment plan and your instalments fail then course access will be revoked until payments are back up to date. Once your instalments are completed then you will have access to the content for life.
- If you have selected a monthly membership plan then you will have access to the training and support so long as your monthly payments are successful. If the a payment fails or if you ask for this to be stopped then access to the training and support is revoked from that point forward. If a failed payment is corrected then you'll regain full access.
- Membership payment plans have no contract period so you can leave whenever you want.
- For membership subscriptions, there are no price increases ever so once you lock in a membership rate this will be your rate on-going even if the membership is offered at a higher price to others in the future. However if you leave and rejoin then you will need to rejoin at the rate currently available (ie, you wouldn't go back to the previous lower rate).
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payment can be made via –
- debit card;
- credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer.
- Instant EFT;
- Once you have selected your payment method (save for or direct bank deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.
- For selected products and courses we offer payment plans. These installments are processed by our partner payment gateways. Your credit card details are encrypted and stored with the payment gateway and so these details are not visable or available to Insaka or the staff of Insaka. If you have a query with these installments or need to update your details then please contact the payment gateway directly. When you select to pay by a payment plan you are agreeing that your credit card will be debited with the relevant amount for the relevant period, and no more. Once your installments are completed the payments will automatically stop.
Guarantees & Refunds
- Select courses include a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This guarantee is available exclusively for courses which advertise this on the sales page.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the course and let us know via email to [email protected] within 30 days of your payment then we will refund you the full amount paid.
- If you are paying on a payment plan then any 30 day money back guarantee is only offered on the 1st installment and not on subsequent monthly installments .
- Once a refund is processed your access to the course, support groups and related training material will be revoked immediately.
- Any sales and growth figures on this website are true for the relevant company but are not guaranteed for you or your business.
- Sales and profits are not guaranteed
- Although our training has worked for others it can only work for you if you follow the training and put in the work to make this happen for yourself.
- Testimonials given by alumni students are provided by them so only they can confirm that the growth and sales numbers which they've mentioned are correct.
- Insaka partners with select affiliate partners who promote our products and courses and they may earn a commission on sales via their unique referral links. Whether you make your purchase with us via an affiliate link or not does not affect your fee or your account whatsoever.
- Likewise, Insaka operates as an affilate partner to other suppliers and service providers and may earn a commission on services purchased with these companies via our unique affiliate links.
- Note: Any recommendations by Insaka to affiliate partners is done with the belief that this partner is the right fit for our clients and is in no way compromised by our potential affiliate payout from that partner.
- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your gender;
- your mobile number; and
- your date of birth.
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- Subject to clause 6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Insaka is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
- We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
- Ratings and Reviews: When you provide a rating or review of a Product, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your First Name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
- We will –
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- Insaka undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
Changes & Updates
- Insaka may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Insaka, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Randburg, Gauteng) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.