Delivery of Digital Courses
- Courses sold by Insaka are eLearning digital courses.
- Upon successful payment for the course you will be granted access and you can work through the course content at your convenience.
- Watching the course videos does use internet data which may lead to additional costs for the student.
- If you have selected a payment plan and your instalments fail then course access will be revoked until payments are back up to date. Once your instalments are completed then you will have access to the content for life.
- If you have selected a monthly membership plan then you will have access to the training and support so long as your monthly payments are successful. If the a payment fails or if you ask for this to be stopped then access to the training and support is revoked from that point forward. If a failed payment is corrected then you'll regain full access.
- Membership payment plans have no contract period so you can leave whenever you want.
- For membership subscriptions, there are no price increases ever so once you lock in a membership rate this will be your rate on-going even if the membership is offered at a higher price to others in the future. However if you leave and rejoin then you will need to rejoin at the rate currently available (ie, you wouldn't go back to the previous lower rate).
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payment can be made via –
- debit card;
- credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer.
- Instant EFT;
- Once you have selected your payment method (save for or direct bank deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.
- For selected products and courses we offer payment plans. These installments are processed by our partner payment gateways. Your credit card details are encrypted and stored with the payment gateway and so these details are not visable or available to Insaka or the staff of Insaka. If you have a query with these installments or need to update your details then please contact the payment gateway directly. When you select to pay by a payment plan you are agreeing that your credit card will be debited with the relevant amount for the relevant period, and no more. Once your installments are completed the payments will automatically stop.
Guarantees & Refunds
- Select courses include a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This guarantee is available exclusively for courses which advertise this on the sales page.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the course and let us know via email to [email protected] within 30 days of your payment then we will refund you the full amount paid.
- If you are paying on a payment plan then any 30 day money back guarantee is only offered on the 1st installment and not on subsequent monthly installments .
- Once a refund is processed your access to the course, support groups and related training material will be revoked immediately.
- Any sales and growth figures on this website are true for the relevant company but are not guaranteed for you or your business.
- Sales and profits are not guaranteed
- Although our training has worked for others it can only work for you if you follow the training and put in the work to make this happen for yourself.
- Testimonials given by alumni students are provided by them so only they can confirm that the growth and sales numbers which they've mentioned are correct.
- Insaka partners with select affiliate partners who promote our products and courses and they may earn a commission on sales via their unique referral links. Whether you make your purchase with us via an affiliate link or not does not affect your fee or your account whatsoever.
- Likewise, Insaka operates as an affilate partner to other suppliers and service providers and may earn a commission on services purchased with these companies via our unique affiliate links.
- Note: Any recommendations by Insaka to affiliate partners is done with the belief that this partner is the right fit for our clients and is in no way compromised by our potential affiliate payout from that partner.
Changes & Updates
- Insaka may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Insaka, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Randburg, Gauteng) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.