BY THE END OF THIS EXPERT WORKSHOP, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why online business owners need to know about The Cybercrimes Act,
- Common scenarios of cybercrime to guard against in South Africa,
- How The Cybercrimes Act affects business owners,
- What to do if your company has been hacked or experienced a cyber threat,
- How to implement preventative measures to protect your company,
- What business owners need to do to remain fully compliant with the Act,
- How The Cybercrimes Act interconnects with The POPI Act,
- And best practices and suggestions when dealing with cybercrime moving forward.
No credit card is required, this workshop is completely free!
Meet Your Host
Warrick Kernes first started in eCommerce back in 2008. He's won multiple business awards in SA and Europe and has built SA online stores from zero to over R1 million month-on-month with total online sales of over R100 million.
Warrick is the founder of the Insaka eCommerce Academy and has helped thousands of South African entrepreneurs to achieve more success with online selling.
Warrick has won multiple business awards across Europe and Africa and was recently named Shopify's Top Education Partner for 2021. This means that you can trust that this training is some of the best available.